The Treasurer is a Constitutional Officer, elected for a four year term. The Treasurer is responsible for the collection of County revenues and the disbursement of funds as well as the collection of State Funds as required by the Code of Virginia. The office has full accreditation through the State of Virginia.
The Treasurer is responsible for:
• Depositing all funds received daily, whether State or local in nature, in a qualified depository “intact”.
• Investing and accounting for funds.
• Providing reports of collected and uncollected local taxes.
• Computing penalty and interest on delinquent taxes.
• The preparation and mailing of tax bills to taxpayers.
• The collection of all taxes, and maintaining real estate tax liens.
As an additional service to the citizens of Bath County, the Treasurer’s office maintains the Agency for the Division of Motor Vehicles including ordering, storing, selling and maintaining an inventory of various license plates.
Pam Webb – Treasurer
Patricia Plecker – Chief Deputy
Cindy Lindsey– Deputy
Phone: (540)839-7256 or (540)839-7257
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 306, Warm Springs, Va 24484
Physical Address: 65 Courthouse Hill Road, Warm Springs, Va 24484
Inquiry option for viewing tax ticket information on file with the Bath County Treasurer's Office: http://treasurer.bathcountyva.org